Our Path To End Human Trafficking
Our “Three E” Strategy aims at offering a sustainable long-term strategy to aid in the fight to end human trafficking, specifically targeting the sex trade.
Implementing our “Three E” Strategy we will ensure success for the women who participate in our program. Our services will...
- ensure that every survivor has access to the services and opportunities she needs to heal and thrive.
- surround each woman with a strong community of advocates that will help them begin their journey home.
- provide 24 month rent free home environment.
- help residents live sober and self-sufficient lives.
- connect residents with services (mental health, physical healthcare, dental, vision, drug and alcohol addictions services) to help them heal and maintain sober lives.
- support each survivor using psycho-educational groups to understand trauma and revictimization.
- provide education and vocational training services.
- foster spiritual growth.
- provide clinical case management, and wrap around support services to each survivor through their recovery journey recognizing the impact of trauma in the aftercare process.
- provide job skills training and experience to work towards financial self-sufficiency with LOVE YOUR PET, CHANGE THE WORLD.